A STORY OF SECOND CHANCE...

💓💓  Hello... Everyone due to my exams I could not post the next part of my story, I hope you guys will understand...  

PART 3: TRYING  TO FIND THE TRUTH

Sanjana was in a deep shock by seeing her father with Mahesh’s mother. Actually what they saw was really shocking. Arun and Shilpa both were sitting very close to 

each other like a couple and were feeding the ice-cream each other.

(Actually their behavior can easily convince others that they both are in a relationship)

Sanjana was about to go and shout on them but Mahesh stopped and pacified her.

MAHESH: Listen Sanjana we should not come to any conclusion too early and we can not confront them directly so I think for now we should keep an eye on them for some time. (Meanwhile Sanjana took some photographs of their parents in her mobile)

SANJANA: Mahesh I think you are right we will have to find a strong proof to confront them. But for now we should find another restaurant.....come....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY: At  NGO

Mahesh and Sanjana both are discussing about their plan.

SANJANA: Mahesh I think we ourselves should follow them everywhere because we can’t trust anyone for this job after all it is all about our family.

MAHESH: Yes you are right Sanjana and for this first most important is in front of them we will have to pretend as if we don’t know anything about them.

SANJANA: Yup and we will also have to find out about their schedule.

MAHESH: hmmm... see my mom has her own Catering business and teaches guitar at NITYA’S MUSIC ACADEMY.

SANJANA: And my dad is her partner in that catering business...( and both are laughing together) so, I think it must have started from there only...( and both are laughing again)

MAHESH: Ok all set then I think we have a clear idea about what needs to be done.

SANJANA: Yup! We’ll meet tomorrow then...

TO BE CONTINUONED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think? will these two friends will do now, will they accept their parents relationship after knowing all the truth or not?

Stay tuned and fallow me for more such interesting stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A story of second chance

A story of a second chance