A story of a second chance

PART-II

A SHOCKER FOR MAHESH AND SANJANA..👀👀 

 While drinking His tea Mahesh called sanjana ( meet sanjana,she and Mahesh are family friends and buddies also)

Sanjana- "hello"

Mahesh- Finally!!!! You answered my call ,I have been calling you since morning but you didn't answer.. and....

Sanjana- hey hey hey relax yar and sry for not answering you calls

 I think you forgot I had told you last night about dad's regular health check up...

Mahesh- oh shit man I forgot ss sorry yar. Soo what are the reports...

Sanjana - Everything is normal bas BP thoda badh gaya tha...

Mahesh- OK take care.. and listen meet me in NGO at 5 pm OK

Sanjana - yup...

( They both run a NGO and an old age home)

 

Mahesh- we have a meeting about our early hand crafts sale.

Sanjana- OK bye ...

Mahesh to his mom -  Maa I am going to NGO,today we have a very important meeting about our early handcraft sale so I will be late and don't wait for me for dinner....

Shilpa ( Mahesh mum)- okay..

Shilpa ( calling someone) Hello Arun….( meet arun sanjana’s father)

Arun- Hello my dear shilpi I was waiting for  your call only…

Shilpa- yaa I know but Mahesh was at home.. so in-front of him how can I call you...

Arun- hmmm… anyways, just come early yar I am waiting here at SHAMAK’s cafe

Shilpa-yes,yes I am on the way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 AT NGO………….

Mahesh- So, guys this meeting is about organizing our this years handcrafts sale and this year we will donate all the money to the orphanage..

Rohit- Great idea sir..

Mahesh- and here is the presentation, go through it and get ready to work guys…

( After meeting mahesh and sanjana went at that toy shop to bye some toys for the orphan kids)

Sanjana- Hey mahesh,its too late I think I should go home now.

Mahesh- sure, come I will drop you..

Sanjana - And ha I am very hungry yar ….

Mahesh- OK then how about SHAMAK’s cafe.

Sanjana- great idea

AT SHAMAK’S CAFE

Sanjana- I’ll have pasta and you?

MaheshChinese

(both were talking while entering in the cafe and suddenly mahesh shouted)

Mahesh- whattttt, oh noooo mann!!!!( he shouted)

Sanjana-( startled by his shouting) wa  wa what happened mahesh why are you shouting..

Mahesh- look there.

Sanjana- Oh shit man no no noways….

TO BE CONTINUED……

So guys what do you think what can be that shocker.. you can guess it,if you have red the story properly and ha tell me in comment box ….

Comments

  1. You are going very great in your story
    So Interesting

    Keep writing
    Waiting for next........👍👍💪💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to know what happened nxt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and stay tuned I will try to post next part as early as possible

      Delete
  3. Next Maybe toys been stolen or damaged or forget to buy etc... Just a guess
    By the way don't forget to visit my blog
    gcjarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice preeti keep writing... I'm more excited to know next ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like my work then stay tuned for more updates and relatable suggestions are always welcomed.

Popular posts from this blog

A story of second chance

A STORY OF SECOND CHANCE...