A story of second chance



Hello Friends I am  sharing my first story with you,  it's about two friend who want to make their parents life better... 

( Scene-1)

Tired of lonelyness.... a voice inside speaks... Life has no meaning without a life partner but sometimes you have to stand strong for your kids (this is shilpa talking to herself with a deep feeling of lonelyness while having coffee and holding phone in another hand).

A thought she just red on someone's Facebook profile reminded about her late husband and that accident happened in past. She was overwhelmed with a deep feeling of sadness and had tears in eyes. But a sound of dorebell distracted her.

Keeping the coffee mug on a table she ran to open the doar.

Maa... What is this you always opens the door late see am all soaking wet due to heavy rain -said her 25 year old son Mahesh.

You always forget to keep an umbrella or a raincoat handy that's why such things happens to you again and again-- Shilpa said

Ok Maa sorry it's all my fault Mahesh said behaving like a good son and accepted his mistake.

Let it be now, first go and clean up shilpa said

Yes mom and don't forget my adrak wali chai Mahesh said. 

To be continued.... 

Wait for next post

Writing is my hobby and I'm trying to improve pls tell me in comment section if you like it 

Comments

  1. I liked it dii and I want to further to read the further part of storyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read further part of story***(mistakes happens)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice di πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘n I'm so exited abt nxt partπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whish u an all the very best new blog writter ......by Suvarna Pawar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you like my work then stay tuned for more updates and relatable suggestions are always welcomed.

Popular posts from this blog

A story of a second chance

A STORY OF SECOND CHANCE...